The imaginary remote is a major object in The Upside Down Show. It allows the audience to control certain aspects of the show.
- Play Button - Starts the show.
- Pause Button - Freezes the subject.
- Rewind Button - Rewinds either the show or the subject.
- Fast Forward Button - Speeds up either the show or the subject.
- Fast-Fast-Fast Forward Button - Speeds up the subject very fast.
- Stop Button - Stops whatever action is going on.
- Unpause Button - Unpauses the subject.
- Slow Motion Button - Causes the subject's actions to occur in slow motion.
- Upside-Down Button - Signature button of the show which turns the entire screen upside-down.
- Right-Side-Up Button - Undoes the effects of the upside-down button.
- Go-Home Button - Causes the subject(s) to return to their home(s).
- Instant-Replay Button - Rewinds the action and replays it slowly (with voice-description).
- Stumble Button - Causes the subject to stumble
- Light Button - Turns the entire room bright.
- Dark Button - Turns the entire room dark.
- Vibration Button - Causes the entire screen (and the subjects) to start shaking.
- Think Hard Button - Makes the subject think hard about a subject.
- Get-Off-Your-High-Horse Button - Makes the subject get off his/her "high horse".
- Bucking-Bronco Button - Causes the subject's "horse" to go wild.
- Photo-Finish Button - Causes the subject to do a photo finish as if they were in a horse race.
- Can-can Button - Causes the subjects to "can-can".
- Irish-Dance Button - Causes the subject to start dancing like an Irish man.
- Stop-Irish-Dancing Button - Undoes the effects of the Irish dance button.
- Ice-Skating Button - Causes the subject to start figure skating.
- Blast-Off Button - After a 10-second countdown, sends the subject(s) into space like a rocket.
- Back-To-Earth Button - Sends the subject(s) safely plummeting back to Earth's surface.
- Rotate Button - Causes the entire screen to rotate uncontrollably.
- Fold-Fast Button - Causes the subject to fold paper into anything at high speeds.
- Fly Button - Causes the subject(s) to fly like a bird.
- Sky-Dance Button - When in the sky, the subject(s) will begin to perform a sky dance.
- Echo Button - Causes the subject's voice to echo.
- See-Saw Button - Causes the entire screen to tilt back and forth like a see-saw.
- Steady Button - Undoes the effects of the see-saw button.
- Dry-Land Button - Teleports the subject(s) to dry land.
The Imaginary Remote is made up by David Collins in the show.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.