|| 25 October 2006
| Previous Episode
|| Pet Shop
| Next Episode
Camping is an episode of The Upside Down Show.
Shane and David need to find a place to sleep because their rooms are too noisy.
- The Bugle Man seen in the Wake Up Room later appears in the episode Marching Band.
- Spencer's Gifts disco lights were used to light up the room in the lullaby scenes.
- It Took 10 hours to start the episode.
- This is the only time the upside down button is featured without the right side up button.
- David: Action fingers are asleep.
- Shane: But we are still awake.
- David: That's not gonna work.
- All: Wake up action fingers!!
- David: Happy sleeping
- Shane: Your what?
- David: My Boo-Zhah-Zhah Knock.
- Bob: Bedroom's gone.
- Shane: Again.
- David: Excuse me sir could you please stop blowing that horn we're trying to sleep!!!
- [Shane in slow motion] Aaa-choo!!!
- [Zia giggles]
- David: Pause. Ooh. Horizontal dance.
- Zia: What does that look like?
- [Shane vocalizing the music]
- [David and Zia giggle]
- David: Pause